Boat neck blouses of Nayan!!
We have to admit how Nayanthara's boat neck design had inspired us and is now an ever growing trend . This simple yet elegant look is something many of us would go for!
2. Ruffle sleeves of Keerthy Suresh!!
This trendy blouse design that comes in with ruffle sleeves is definitely something that should be tried when opting for an indo-western look.
3. The 3/4th sleeves and deep neck look by Kajal!!
This gorgeous look of Kajal is something that can be tried for almost any type of saree let it be a Kanjeevaram or a georgette or a chiffon saree.
4. Floral, backless & high neck!
Floral embroidery, high neck and the back design - So many ideas to be inspired from if you are looking for the chic yet elegant look.
5. The western blouse look by Samantha!!
Samantha has always been a constant source for fashion inspiration. This westernized look is totally worth experimenting.
6. The off shoulder look of Shruthi Haasan!
Velvet blouse with an off shoulder look - Can be paired up with all types of sarees.
7. Elbow sleeves with a bow - Taapse!!
This particular indo-western style by Taapse gives the classy and elegant and can work best for plain/light worked sarees.
7. Cap sleeves of Rashmika!!
Why choose between trend and tradition when you can choose both and try this look by Rashmika!.
8. Full hand sleeves, key hole back and a boat neck design by Raashi Khanna!
This classy look is an evergreen trend that is now opted by lot of us.
Want to recreate any of these evergreen trends for your blouse - We are a click away...
You can also call us at 9942424299 or mail us at email@example.com